Eucaluptus cinerea is popular for its beautiful silvery foliage. Its lasts for a very long time and needs minimal care. Eucaluptus Cinerea looks lovely when placed in a narrow long vase.
How to take care of your foliage:
- Use a clean vase, with filtered room temperature water, and put half the sachet of the floral foam provided.
- Cut the stems & remove all leaves under the water line to ensure freshness and longevity.
- Change water as required.
- Sold by the bunch
- You can PAUSE your subscription or membership at any time. We will keep track on where you left at!
- FREE delivery on all subscription & membership orders