Lilies are almost every women’s favorite flower! Known for there many buds per stem, they’re long stemmed flowers that look lovely in every home. Lilies are tied to good luck and purity.
How to take care of your lilies:
- Use a clean vase, with filtered lukewarm water, and put half the sachet of the floral foam provided.
- Cut the stems diagonally away from the leave knots & place them in the water.
- Cut the Anther (the orange part that starts creating a mess) when they grow so they don’t ruin the rest of the flower & keep the lily looking fresh.
- Change the water every day.
- Sold by the bunch
- Contact us if you want a change in color.
- You can PAUSE your subscription or membership at any time. We will keep track on where you left at!
- FREE delivery on all subscription & membership orders