- Roses are one of the most common kinds of flowers used worldwide. They’re beautiful when placed alone or when mixed with other flowers.
How to take care of your roses:
- Use a clean vase, with filtered cold water, and put half the sachet of the floral foam provided.
- Cut the stems diagonally away from the leave knots & place them in the water.
- Recut the stems every couple of days to keep them fresh & use the remaining floral food.
- Sold by the bunch
- Contact us if you want a change in color.
- You can PAUSE your subscription or membership at any time. We will keep track on where you left at!
- FREE delivery on all subscription & membership orders