Gypsophilia, commonly known as Baby’s breath, are becoming very popular when sprayed in beautiful colors. They’re beautiful when placed alone in a vase.
How to take care of your Gypsophilia:
- Use a clean vase, with filtered room temperature water, and put half the sachet of the floral foam provided.
- Gypsophilia are hard & long lasting cut flowers that last long and can be completely dried & kept for decoration.
- Contact us if you want a change in pastel colors
- Sold by the bunch
- You can PAUSE your subscription or membership at any time. We will keep track on where you left at!
- FREE delivery on all subscription & membership orders